Mohamed Salah is yet to win a trophy at Liverpool

Alle prijsvragen op de site worden hier doorgeplaatst.
Porsrun

Mohamed Salah is yet to win a trophy at Liverpool

Post by Porsrun » Sat 24 Nov 2018, 08:32

JURGEN KLOPP has slammed Egypt boss Javier Aguirre for claiming Mohamed Salah may need to leave Liverpool to land trophies. The Kop boss effectively told Aguirre to mind his own business by claiming the แทง บอล ออนไลน์ comments were “not important”. The Egypt coach said this week Salah should leave Anfield “in a season or two if Liverpool doesn’t win any titles”. But Klopp said: “Who is the manager? Aguirre? Okay. I’ll try to be nice, eh? “I would say if he [Aguirre] doesn’t win a title in the next couple of years then he has to move to another club or country, for sure. “I don’t know why people say things like that. It’s not that important. Obviously I don’t agree with it, but it’s a free world and he can say whatever he wants.” Klopp was in a better mood on the topic of Sadio Mane after the Senegalese star committed his future to the club until 2023 this week. The Liverpool manager believes it is a แทง บอล ออนไลน์ sign Anfield is now a place where their top players believe they can take the next step.
“If a player is in a very good moment in his career and you can extend the contract, it’s more than just a signing, it’s a statement. I’m happy about that,” said Klopp.
“It shows a bit of the change the club made แทง บอล ออนไลน์ in the last few years. A few years ago it constantly happened that players in a very good moment thought they had to leave the club to make the next step.
“Now our boys obviously think they can make the next step here. That’s good.
“Now we’re in a situation where players don’t want to leave, we need to perform constantly at our highest level – that’s the next challenge.”