VAR review gives Harry Kane penalty - key quotes

Discussieer mee met de schrijvers van [N]Gamer! Alle blogs op de site worden hier doorgeplaatst.
chanoudom

Post by chanoudom » Wed 09 Jan 2019, 03:51

VAR had a huge part to play in Tottenham's opener in the Carabao Cup wwwbeer777 semi-final with Chelsea at Wembley. But was it the right call? Harry Kane put Spurs ahead from the spot on Tuesday night after VAR official Chris Kavanagh had reviewed the build-up to the penalty appeal, without which the goal may never have happened. The spot-kick was awarded when Kane was taken down by Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa, having been played in by a Toby Alderweireld through-ball. But referee Michael Oliver quickly referred the decision to VAR, to determine whether Kane had been onside when he received the ball.

The managers
Mauricio Pochettino: "I don't like it, today we got the benefit but watching the World Cup and La Liga - no one is happy. To get the benefit is nice but I'm not happy to win the game like this."I prefer the technology but in a different way and to be clear in the way we use it. I am pro-technology as you can't stop the evolution. When are you going to use it? I don't think it's clear - before we use it all clubs need to agree with ideas. If not it's going to be difficult.

Maurizio Sarri: "I saw the video from our camera a few minutes ago, it was offside. Our camera was in line with Kane, wwwbeer777 and it was offside, but it's not important."With the head, it's offside. But it's not important. It was important that the linesman stopped the run, he didn't follow the ball, so he had a big influence on our defenders, and at the moment I think the English referees aren't able to use the system."

The goalscorer
Harry Kane: "I played to the whistle. I ran through and it was a clear penalty. It was whether I was offside or not. I wasn't sure. VAR is there for a reason and I'm sure they've got it right."

The pundits
Danny Murphy (speaking on The Debate): "Initially it looked like an offside and it looked like a penalty, but once that was cleared up the penalty was the right call. I think it's about speed of decisions, wwwbeer777 I thought it was a bit slow, we saw both quite quickly, it took a while to be transferred, and furthermore it's consistent. It's used for the correct things and not everything. I think the World Cup was a great example, although there was the old one or two, a great example of how it should be used."

bongtomoun1

โปรโมชั่นจัดหนักจัดเต็ม 100%

Post by bongtomoun1 » Wed 09 Jan 2019, 15:58

สมัครสมาชิกใหม่ รับโบนัสเพิ่มฟรีๆ 100% ทันที จากยอดฝากแรกเข้า (โบนัสสูงสุด 500บาท)
ขั้นต่ำในการสมัคร 300 บาท
เช่น ลูกค้าฝากเข้ามา 500 บาท รับเครดิตฟรีเพิ่มให้อีกทันที 500 บาท

☞ เงื่อนไขการเติม-ถอนเครดิตโปรโมชั่น คาสิโนออนไลน์
1. ลูกค้าต้องทำยอดชนะ ให้ครบ4เท่า จากยอดฝากรวมโบนัสแล้ว เช่นเติมเงินเข้ามา 500+100%=1000 (รวมโบนัส) หากทำครบตามเงื่อนไข แจ้งถอนได้ทันที ทางเราจ่ายชัวร์ 100%
2. ในกรณีลูกค้าทำยอดชนะยังไม่ครบ 5 เท่า ตามเงื่อนไขแต่ยืนยันการถอนเงิน,เติมเงิน,หรือโยกเงิน ทางเราขอหักโปรโมชั่นนี้ทันที และจะทำการดึงยอดโปรโมชั่นออกตามสัดส่วนคือ 40% ของยอดเงินคงเหลือ แล้วทางเราถึงจะสามารถทำรายการตามที่ลูกค้าแจ้งมาได้

☞ ตัวอย่าง เช่น
♣ กรณี ทำยอดชนะยังไม่ครบ 4เท่า
♦ คุณลูกค้าโอนเงินมาเติมในยูสเซอร์ 500 บาท ( 500+100% = 1000 ) ⇒ รวมโปรโมชั่นแต่แจ้งทำรายการถอนเงิน ตอนมีเดรดิต 3000 บาท ทางเราจะดึงโบนัสคืน 40%
คือ 3000 - 40% = 1800
♦ ในกรณีนี้ คุณลูกค้าจะได้กำไรเท่ากับ 1800 - 500 = 1300 บาท
♣ กรณี ทำยอดชนะครบ 4เท่า
♦ คุณลูกค้าโอนเงินมาเติมในยูสเซอร์ 500 บาท ( 500 + 100% = 1000 ) ⇒ รวมโปรโมชั่นคุณลูกค้าแจ้งทำรายการถอนเงิน ตอนมีเดรดิต 5000 บาท ทางเราจ่าย 100%
♦ ในกรณีนี้ คุณลูกค้าจะได้กำไรเท่ากับ 5000 - 500 = 4500 บาท
☞ กติกาในการเล่น
♥ คุณลูกค้าไม่สามารถเอายอดที่ฝากเข้ามาทั้งหมดรวมกับโปรโมชั่นที่ทางเราแถมให้ แทงรวมกันในตาเดียว แล้วทำรายการถอนเลย ถ้าเช็คว่ามีรายการดังกล่าว ทางเราจะทำการถอนให้แค่ทุนที่ลุกค้าเติมเข้ามาเท่านั้น คาสิโนออนไลน์