procore construction software

Voor alles wat niet in de Wii-, DS- of retro-fora past, maar wel over Nintendo gaat.
scarceflordon

procore construction software

Post by scarceflordon » Fri 30 Nov 2018, 07:50

It saves time, collects a ton of data into one place, and there are no limits on size.I have used the software previously as a subcontractor and now working for a general contractor. Procore keeps all necessary construction documentation in one, easy to access place with no space restrictions. It can be utilized offline for those out of the way projects. Once the system is understood and practiced, it is quite useful. Sometimes my office is 500+ miles away from the jobsite. I can be on the phone with my superintendent, looking at the same documents while on the phone discussing the issue. Submittals and RFI can be turned around in a day (if all team members are paying attention and on board with Procore.) I can have owners included on the system with limited access to photos and reports. Everyone in our office uses Procore; project managers, coordinators, AP, AR, and directors. I remember how we used to do everything with hard copies and ship back and forth between team members. Procore speeds up the process and streamlines everything. I also had to sit through depositions for a project that went wrong, 6 years after the project was completed. All of the evidence was either printed emails, or hard copies of daily reports, pictures, etc. I feel like I would have been better covered and better represented if I had all of my documents organized within the system and structure of Procore.

belfastdurtrees

Re: procore construction software

Post by belfastdurtrees » Sun 02 Dec 2018, 10:20

scarceflordon wrote:
Fri 30 Nov 2018, 07:50
It saves time, collects a ton of data into one place, and there are no limits on size.I have used the software previously as a subcontractor and now working for a general contractor. Procore keeps all necessary construction documentation in one, easy to access place with no space restrictions. It can be utilized offline for those out of the way projects. Once the system is understood and practiced, it is quite useful. Sometimes my office is 500+ miles away from the jobsite. I can be on the phone with my superintendent, looking at the same documents while on the phone discussing the issue. Submittals and RFI can be turned around in a day (if all team members are paying attention and on board with Procore.) I can have owners included on the system with limited access to photos and reports. Everyone in our office uses Procore; project managers, coordinators, AP, AR, and directors. I remember how we used to do everything with hard copies and ship back and forth between team members. Procore speeds up the process and streamlines everything. I also had to sit through depositions for a project that went wrong, 6 years after the project was completed. All of the evidence was either printed emails, or hard copies of daily reports, pictures, etc. I feel like I would have been better covered and better represented if I had all of my documents organized within the system and structure of Procore.

Procore offers the most comprehensive construction platform, combining drawing, financial and quality management into your hands with a mobile solution that keeps everyone in sync. Build collaboration from bidding to closeout with unlimited users, implementation assistance, online training, and unmatched customer support.

sockgraves

Post by sockgraves » Sun 02 Dec 2018, 10:20

From tracking site progress and managing subcontractors to keeping stakeholders informed, there is almost no end to the amount of coordination you face on any given day. As a construction project manager, you are the hub of an ever-changing landscape. But staying up to date on the many moving parts of a project can prove to be challenging — especially in an industry that primarily relies on paper-based reporting processes.

belfastdurtrees

Post by belfastdurtrees » Sun 02 Dec 2018, 10:21

sockgraves wrote:
Sun 02 Dec 2018, 10:20
From tracking site progress and managing subcontractors to keeping stakeholders informed, there is almost no end to the amount of coordination you face on any given day. As a construction project manager, you are the hub of an ever-changing landscape. But staying up to date on the many moving parts of a project can prove to be challenging — especially in an industry that primarily relies on paper-based reporting processes.

Procore cloud-based construction project management software saves time and money. It is easy-to-use, affordably prices for large or small project teams, and available from any Internet-connected device. The software keeps job schedules accurate and up-to-date, manages requests-for-information (RFIs), and organizes team communications. The software coordinates change orders and punch lists, stores project documents and photos, and makes it simple to keep accurate daily logs. It gives you the ability to manage every project in a single, secure cloud-based portal.

dubbedlarigan

Post by dubbedlarigan » Sun 16 Dec 2018, 11:56

Procore Technologies, Inc. provides construction management software to help firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation––ultimately boosting profits.

newcomebrick

Post by newcomebrick » Sun 16 Dec 2018, 11:56

dubbedlarigan wrote:
Sun 16 Dec 2018, 11:56
Procore Technologies, Inc. provides construction management software to help firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation––ultimately boosting profits.

With financials tool combined with project management modules you’ll always know where your project’s at. Upload your live P6 or MS Project schedule-You can drive all of your lead times submittals and delivery dates effortlessly. Staying on track , within budget by creating commitments PO’s subcontracts with a few clicks . See your budget line items at a glance, In real time. Prepare for a budget meeting in less than 20 minutes. Honestly!This is a tough question… There isn’t just one thing I love the most about this software... There are SO MANY things I LOVE about the software, I can’t pick just one! So let’s say I pick one from A few of the modules that I use daily.. Homepage-Dashboard: Right upon logging in, I can scroll down and see all items that are assigned to me, that have been answered overnight, that are pending or have now become due in an instant. A click and I can go right into submittals, RFIs or any correspondence that needs to be rerouted or addressed, right from the dashboard on the homepage.

geographerspiteful

Post by geographerspiteful » Mon 17 Dec 2018, 16:09

I have a Construction company and i always needed some software to manage drawings,specs etc. I buy the software,s from https://www.procore.com/en-ca/project-management There you will get different type Construction Management software at a very low price.